Thomas Clipper - Atlantic. A fresh summer neroli, with warm tonka and cedarwood base and heart notes bringing masculine balance.
Awarded one of British GQ's "Best men's aftershaves' 2021 and one of the 'Best Fragrances To Shop' for Father's Day 2021 by Grazia UK.
"...a contemporary and transportive spin on a classic summer citrus scent..."
- British GQ, Best men’s aftershaves and fragrances: the GQ guide, 2021
"This is a really unique and interesting take on a summer citrus scent from British grooming brand Thomas Clipper. Atlantic leads with bright neroli and lemon, but takes a few surprise twists thereafter. There's cedarwood, nutmeg and patchouli in the heart and tonka in the base which dial up the sophistication and the depth.
So even if he can't escape to the coast this summer - this easy to wear cologne will transport the wearer on a maritime adventure."
- Grazia UK, Father's Day 2021: The Best Fragrances To Shop Now, 2021
This Summer We All Deserve A Dose Of Optimism
- 50ml premium aftershave, developed in Grasse, handmade in the UK.
- A design collaboration with escapist illustrator This Northern Boy
- Great scents can transport you, or heighten your experiences. Our goal with Atlantic was to capture the relaxed positivity of a summer escape. This is a cologne to put a smile on your face. Close your eyes, relax. This summer's going to be fantastic.
- We're an award winning independent London team of 4, and we've reflected that positive attitude in a warm, complex neroli.
- Atlantic cologne starts fresh, citric and bright. But it contains hidden depths, incorporating sophisticated and masculine base and heart notes.
Created Without Compromise
- Scent profile: Capturing the depth and complexity of the Atlantic, neroli notes are the stand-out, balanced with subtle and unexpected masculine additions.
- Top notes: Lemon, Neroli, Elemi, Cinnamon
- Heart: Orange Blossom, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Cedarwood
- Base: Benzoin, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk
- Developed in Grasse, France. Handmade in the UK with 100% organic alcohol. No animal testing, vegan-friendly.
"It's sun-warmed skin and holidays and adventures and explorations."
- S Nightingale, Fragrance Critic