Tuscan Wash Bag
THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"...a superbly sophisticated wash bag … a hard-wearing travel kit every frequent flier needs" - British GQ
Designed in London, handmade in Italy, from full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather. With you on every adventure.
- Beautiful, full-grain leather wash bag, the perfect size for every journey
- Vegetable-tanned leather, which develops its own patina over time, unique to its owner and their travels
- Presentation gift box
Vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather, handmade from tannery to workshop in Florence and Santa Croce sull'Arno, Italy.
Today, only a fraction of leather goods are created using this traditional process. We think it's worth it for the quality and longevity of the end product.
The tannery returns clean water to the local rivers, and the only by-product is vegetable oils, which are broken down for fertilisers. Offcuts from production are handmade into razor guards (also available).
The best wash bag you'll ever own. Created to travel with you on every adventure, handmade traditionally to wear in with age.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Perfect size for every journey, comfortably fitting our Thomas Clipper Razor Sets, Shaving Kits and Colognes, and your other travel essentials
- Vegetable-tanned leather wears in with age and experience – treat and condition as you would any other leather and apply dubbin (not provided) for additional protection
- Enjoy life's journeys with the finest wash bag at your side