"The best new grooming products for men" - The Telegraph
The Telegraph might have described it as new, but it's anything but. Handmade in the UK from 300-year-old British chestnut, this is an ancient luxury shaving soap plus brush and bowl for a discerning customer. Its heritage and style make it the perfect morning indulgence. Made in Britain and featuring an organic shave soap scented with our award winning Atlantic fragrance.
- Brush and bowl handmade in Britain by Richard from 300-year-old British chestnut, sustainably sourced from the Boughton estate near Kettering.
- Find the GPS location of where the tree grew engraved on the rim of the bowl.
- 'Atlantic' organic shave soap, fragranced with the award winning Thomas Clipper fragrance handmade in Britain by Stuart and Kate
"...a contemporary and transportive spin on a classic summer citrus scent..." - British GQ, Best men’s aftershaves and fragrances: the GQ guide, 2021
- Premium, badger-friendly, synthetic bristles.
- Luxury, juniper-scented shave soap, handmade by Sara on the North Norfolk coast from all-natural ingredients.