Heritage 1710 AD - Shaving Kit with 'Atlantic' Shave Soap
"The best new grooming products for men" - The Telegraph
The Telegraph might have described it as new, but it's anything but. Handmade in the UK from 300-year-old British chestnut, this is an ancient luxury shaving soap plus brush and bowl for a discerning customer. Its heritage and style make it the perfect morning indulgence. Made in Britain and featuring an organic shave soap scented with our award winning Atlantic fragrance.
- Brush and bowl handmade in Britain by Richard from 300-year-old British chestnut, sustainably sourced from the Boughton estate near Kettering.
- Find the GPS location of where the tree grew engraved on the rim of the bowl.
- 'Atlantic' organic shave soap, fragranced with the award winning Thomas Clipper fragrance handmade in Britain by Stuart and Kate
"...a contemporary and transportive spin on a classic summer citrus scent..." - British GQ, Best men’s aftershaves and fragrances: the GQ guide, 2021
- Premium, badger-friendly, synthetic bristles.
- Luxury, juniper-scented shave soap, handmade by Sara on the North Norfolk coast from all-natural ingredients.
A Small Team, Making Waves
Thomas Clipper is a team of four based in London. We create modern classics for men.
Our fragrances and shaving goods are handmade in England, and we use organic raw materials whenever possible - including in our soaps and colognes.
Customers like you have supported us from day one, crowdfunding almost our entire range of products and supporting the business every step of the way. We couldn't do it without you.