THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"...a superbly sophisticated wash bag … a hard-wearing travel kit every frequent flyer needs" - British GQ
Handmade in Italy.
Concrete grey leather with a hint of olive, the blind-embossed Thomas Clipper logo pairs with an understated and modern midnight black zip.
Designed to compliment the Thomas Clipper CITY cologne, this wash bag is understated, sophisticated and self assured.
- Modern British design, timeless Italian craftsmanship
- The perfect size for every journey 24cm X 15xm X 16cm (est. - each bag is handmade, so differs slightly)
- Vegetable-tanned Italian leather, which develops its own patina over time, unique to its owner and their travels
- Presentation gift box
Each bag is handmade in Modena, Italy - home to Ferrari, Maserati and some of the best leather workshops in the world.
The exceptional quality of the leather we use comes from the world's best hides, tanned traditionally.
Today, only a fraction of leather goods are created using this vegetable tanning process, developed over centuries and perfected in Tuscany where all our leathers are sourced.
The tanneries return clean water to the local rivers, and the only by-products of this ancient technique are natural vegetable oils, which are broken down for fertilisers.
Where possible, off-cuts from Thomas Clipper’s leather production are reused in handmade razor guards and small leather goods, reducing waste.
Environmental advantages aside, vegetable tanning is used by the world’s best leather makers for the quality and longevity of the end product.The best wash bag you'll ever own. Created to travel with you on every adventure, handmade traditionally to wear in with age.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Perfect size for every journey 24cm X 15xm X 16cm (est. - each bag is handmade, so differs slightly) , comfortably fitting our Thomas Clipper Razor Sets, Shaving Kits and Colognes, and your other travel essentials
- Vegetable-tanned leather wears in with age and experience – treat and condition as you would any other leather and apply dubbin (not provided) for additional protection
- Enjoy life's journeys with the finest wash bag at your side
FREE DELIVERY / REPAIRS & RETURNS
UK and Continental USA: 2-3 day tracked delivery, free of charge
Zone 1 - Canada, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain: 3-5 day tracked delivery, free of charge for orders of £100 (or local currency equivalent) or more, otherwise £10 (or local currency equivalent)
Zone 2 - worldwide:, calculated at checkout based on DHL instant quotation (please note: we may choose to use an alternative carrier to DHL)
EU orders ship from within the EU, so there are no import fees / duties. USA orders ship from USA, so there are no import fees / duties.
Other orders ship from the USA/UK and may incur import duties: these are payable by you, the customer. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
We believe in what we make and want you to be happy with our products. So everything bought on our website is covered by a 'no questions asked' returns policy and a generous manufacturer fault policy. Beyond that we also offer a repairs service on most of our products. Learn more about repairs and returns.