Neolithic 3000 BC - Shaving Kit
THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"Thomas Clipper is changing the morning ritual" - The Rake
Premium shaving brush, bowl and soap. Its ancient origin means every morning will be a unique indulgence. Made in Britain.
- Natural juniper shave soap
- Handmade from 5,000-year-old British oak
- Presentation gift box
Handmade from 5,000-year-old ancient British oak, this unique set has developed its own character and colour as it lay undisturbed for centuries in British soil.
Brush and bowl handmade in Britain by Richard. Premium badger-friendly synthetic bristles for a sophisticated shave.
Luxury juniper shave soap, handmade by Sara on the North Norfolk coast from all-natural ingredients for a calming, lightly scented lather.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The perfect shave starts with a shower or a splash of hot water.
- Moisten the bristles of the brush and gently work the shave soap into a lather.
- Apply to your face and shave with the grain, re-applying if the lather runs out (or your skin gets chilly).
- Emerge from your shave relaxed and ready to face the world.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
2 day UK: free of charge.
3 day EU / USA / Canada: free if you spend £100 or more, otherwise £10.
We believe in what we make and want you to be happy with our products. So everything bought on our website is covered by a 90 day returns policy (1 year for gifts, terms apply), plus a 2 year manufacturer fault policy. Beyond that we also offer a repairs service on most of our products. Learn more about repairs and returns.