Neolithic Special Edition - Shaving Kit
THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"Thomas Clipper is changing the morning ritual" - The Rake
Strictly limited run pewter-rimmed special edition of our premium shaving brush, bowl and soap. Its ancient origin means every morning will be a unique morning indulgence. Made in Britain.
- Natural juniper shave soap
- Handmade from 5,000-year-old British oak
- Presentation gift box
Handmade from 5,000-year-old ancient British oak, this unique set has changed colour as it lay undisturbed for centuries in British soil.
Brush and bowl handmade in Britain by Richard. Special edition with a hand-poured pewter rim bowl design. Premium badger-friendly synthetic bristles for a sophisticated shave.
Luxury juniper shave soap handmade by Sara on the North Norfolk coast from all-natural ingredients for a calming lightly scented lather.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The perfect shave starts with a shower or a splash of hot water.
- Moisten the bristles of the brush and gently work the shave soap into a lather.
- Apply to your face and shave with the grain, re-applying if the lather runs out (or your skin gets chilly).
- Emerge from your shave relaxed and ready to face the world.