THOMAS CLIPPER NOTES
"For a man who’s clean-shaven face isn’t about to be compromised by a busy travel schedule" - British GQ
This collapsible solid metal Travel safety razor has a travel-friendly, minimalist design and weighted handle designed for the perfect shave on the road.
- All-metal, double-edge travel safety razor
- Handle made in London, England
- Presentation matchbox-sized gift box
- Includes 5 Shark double-edge razor blades
Precision turned and hand finished in London, with a head chromed and cast in Delhi.
5 Shark razor blades give a fantastic clean shave for between 1 and 3 weeks (depending on your stubble coarseness and the length of your beard).
Aluminium upper with stainless steel lower to create the perfect balance between precision and light-weight portability.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Assemble three-part travel safety razor and load up a razor blade
- Add hot water to your flannel and prepare your skin with a vigorous rub
- Apply a little shave oil and lather on shaving soap, ideally from one of our shaving bowls and brushes
- Shave with the grain, re-applying if lather runs out (or if your skin gets chilly)
- Emerge from your shave relaxed and ready to face the world
- Video above features our Mark K razor, not the Travel - Safety Razor, but the technique is identical with all of our classic razors
DELIVERY & RETURNS
2 day UK: free of charge.
3 day EU / USA / Canada: free if you spend £100 or more, otherwise £10.
We believe in what we make and want you to be happy with our products. So everything bought on our website is covered by a 'no questions asked' returns policy and a generous manufacturer fault policy. Beyond that we also offer a repairs service on most of our products. Learn more about repairs and returns.